Sunday, September 13, 2009

"Vest Friends"






Well i've decided to stay in Rexburg and do my bachelors of nursing. School has started and it's already brutal with lots to do! I've forgotten how busy school can be after taking summer semester off. It was very much needed though! I'm living with some girls i already knew, I guess by looking at the pictures you could say we're Vest Friends, just call us "Vesties!"

3 comments:

The Murdocks said...

Hey Ash!
Don't get too busy on me! Are you coming this weekend? Sure hope so! I'm excited for a girl's night out!

KP said...

very cute vests...i want one!!
good job..you up-dated this thing! :)
miss you ash!

Bert & Hailey said...

Hey Ashley, I found your blog finally! Can't wait to see at Christmas, I think we'll be there as early as tue. and Brit is coming on Wed, so I think we need to have a game night with everyone! Cute Pictures, do some more! :)